Creating a viral video is one of the most difficult tasks. If it was easy, everyone would have one. These five tips from this Wyzowl blog posts will get you that step closer to creating a viral video.
This article is part of the ‘How To Create a Viral Video for Your Boring Product’ series by Upscope, a service to effortlessly guide website visitors from sign up to purchase using modern instant screen sharing.
Why do some marketing videos get so many views, while others struggle to get anywhere close? What is it that really makes a video go viral?
- Viral videos aren’t promotional. You aren’t going to hear about the 8 key features of a software, or pricing plans in a viral video. You’re main focus should be raising brand awareness.
- Tell a story that people want to continue to watch. Engage people. Help them relate to your message.
- Emotion. Your video has to evoke some sort of emotion from your viewers. think about what emotions you want your brand to portray.
- Unexpected. Do something different from the norm. Whether you use the shock factor or a more chilled vibe… You want your video to be noticeable.
- Promotion. Make sure your video is fully optimized so that it works for SEO. Add it to a landing page/blog. Pay for pre-roll ads on Youtube. Seek the help of influencers. Push your video forward to a larger audience.
“If there was a formula for creating a viral video, then we’d all be doing it. Unfortunately, viral videos tend to be the exception, rather than the rule.”
Use Upscope to see your user’s screen from live chat, instantly. It works with Intercom, LiveChat, Olark, Drift, Zendesk and more.