Giving any customer facing team access to instant and interactive online screen sharing would naturally result in faster support but what are the hard numbers? Below we published the unedited responses to the question 'How much time do you think Upscope co-browsing saves you guys?'
Related: A guide to co-browsing
The email we sent
We used Intercom to send out the email to our top users.
Note: This first response is from a large organisation that fully benchmarked Upscope's online screen sharing and found that it cut call time by 30%. Some of the other responses below indicate larger amounts but 30% does appear to be a good assumption to make.
The unedited responses
- “The primary user is our onboarding team and our data shows that it cuts their calls down from 30 mins to about 22 mins, which is fantastic.”
- "Hi Joe, Sorry for not replying sooner - I would estimate that we are saving at least 40 hours a month."
- “It saves me hours everyday. I use it to walk all my customers through their account. :) My account overviews went from 30-45 mins down to 20-25 mins.”
- “Cumulatively, I’d say at least 1 man-hour per day.”
- "We have reduced our support resolution time from 15 mins to >5 mins! Upscope makes troubleshooting with our clients 100% easier. Not sure how we did this before you guys!"
- “My meetings used to last 30-40 minutes and they have decreased to 20-25 minutes. This has helped me make more appointments throughout the day, but also help my clients better understand what I am showing them and answering the question they are asking by viewing their screen.”
- “20 minutes could be a good average.”
- “Using Upscope is very situational, and can save us time differently in every situation. To give you an idea it can save us up to 30 minutes, and to me that’s a very helpful and useful!
- "Call time can be anywhere from 45 mins to an hour because we have to identify the root cause of the problem, but with Upscope it allows us to see what they are seeing and eliminate the guessing game so a 45 minute problem can now be a 15 minute problem.”
- “Hi Joe - it does save around 5 minutes each call as prior to this our clients had to give our support team access to their agreements through a different method.”
- “Saves about 5 minutes on every inbound call.”
- “I use upscope quite a bit. I don’t know for other reps, but for me, it can easily save me about 2 hours a day.”
Why does co-browsing have this impact?
Upscope co-browsing is instant and interactive online screen sharing.
When a user calls in, you can enter their email to instantly see their screen.
There are no downloads or installs needed for the user or the agent.
You can use YOUR mouse on their screen to click for them.
Who is using this the most?
- Customer success and account management teams spending anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour doing onboarding and support.
- Teams supporting customers over the phone or live chat.
- Teams supporting complicated software and/or non-tech users.
Get started with Upscope co-browsing
Take a look at Upscope co-browsing to learn more and see a video.
Show users your website like never before
Subscribe and get updates
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox